Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me ~!

Wow.. So fast another birthday of mine.
This time, darling brought me to Strada.

The Restaurant was so quiet as if we book the whole session for ourselves. haha..

Ta-da~ my birthday cake. Chocolate & Strawberry. Bought from Kentcan's Homemade Recipe.
So yummy...

My lovely gift...

Need to get use with watch starting from now. Never wear watch for more than 7 yrs already.


Starter dish.

Pumpkin soup.

Roasted Chicken with rosemary sauce.

Seafood rice.. er... forgot the actual name.

My favourite desserts. Yum Yum..

Posting with darling before eating cake. I was so fulllll~~~~
Thanks darling for arranging everything ^^

3 comments:

sEnGz said...

U look gorgeous!!! The watch is pinkkkkkkk!!!!! oooOOooo0o.... (= Well, bout the food, very artistic in terms of presentation. But portion wise, I can finish the whole couple meal all by myself. muahahahahaha....

singing maniac said...

so sexy ah ...leng lui!wish u r always in the pink of health!

Hydrangea said...

sEnGz >> "romantic" restaurant is like that one lo.. not for food but for 'feel' haha.. but that also good la, at least still got some space for the bday cake ma.

Qmiao_miao >> Thanks sweety.