Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Experiment with My Ring


I think just wearing the ring on my finger is kinda boring. So today, I did some little experiment on it.
What to do, I was a science student. I always amazed on how they can cut the diamond into so many facets and each facet can reflex light so clearly.
Usually, we see diamond shines as a reflexion of light.
Today, I use my laser pointer to shoot directly into the diamond. The result is shown as attached photo. It looks much more amusing than what is taken in the picture as some tiny reflexion cannot be captured by my camera.
It looks even nicer if I off the room light. I guess this will be my free time game for quite some time.... haha.. The diamond indulgence~

2 comments:

singing maniac said...

this is a game for science students only...somebody who r nt sc student wont do this lo...xd

Hydrangea said...

that's why... my blog got educational purpose de... now ppl who are not science student, also will try on this after reading my blog.. haha