Monday, September 20, 2010

A Gift from God

I am still so amazed and stunned when I decided to write this testimony. God just did miracle through His servants. I felt so blessed to be His vessel including Joshua and his mum.

We thought we are just "ordinary people" that our power is limited, our spiritual gift is limited and our strength is limited. But praise the Lord, as His power is tremendous, His spiritual gift is abundant (Hebrew 2:4, 1 Cor 12:7 ~A spiritual gift is given to us so we can help each other.), the strength that He provided is unmeasurable. (Isaiah 40:26 ~Look up into the heavens. Who created all the stars? He brings them out like an army, one after another, calling each by its name. Because of His great power and incomparable strength, not a single one is missing.)

God wants to set us free. He wants each of us to live a life without bondages. But that is only one way we can obtain this which is to believe that the truth will set us free and that Jesus is the truth. (John 8:32~ And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.)

I praise the Lord as He strengthens me. I thanks God for letting us to practice our faith and seek His help and strength instead of using own ability. (Matthew 17:17) Apart from Christ I can do nothing. Therefore it was because we choose to depend on Him completely and abided in the Christ in order to glorify out Heavenly Father.

John 15:5-8~ "Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them , will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing. Anyone who does not remain in me is thrown away like useless branch and withers. Such branches are gathered into a pile to be burned. But if you remain in me and my words remain in you, you may ask for anything you want, and it will be granted! When you produce much fruit, you are my true disciples. This brings great glory to my Father."

I know that I shall continue to seek God's guidance. I trust that He will grant me Holy Spirit to lead me through my way confidently. (Romans 15:13~ I prayed that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of Holy Spirit.) When God's timing is right, He will use us in miracle ways, above our thoughts and strength so that we shall uplift all the praises and glories to Him alone.

Acts 1:7-8~ The Father alone has the authority to set those dates and times, and they are not for you to know. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you. and you will be my witnesses, telling people about me everywhere - in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.

I truly treasure this love, this gift and this experience. Didn't ever though of God will use such an ordinary person like me but God proof me wrong for His calling and choices are not within our assumption. I trust that God's gift is superb and will continue to flow in me. All glories and honors beling to Him alone. Amen

Romans 11:29~ For God's gifts and His call can never be withdrawn.

No comments: