Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Look Up & See Wide

Matthew 6:22 – The eye is the lamp of the body; so if your eye is clear, your whole body will be full of light.

It is so important about having a positive vision. But I always failed to do so. I never confident enough to rise higher than the image I have of myself. I always prepare the negative side so that I will be ready to accept any disappointment. This is very bad actually. I will never accomplish things that I don’t first see myself accomplishing.

Many times, I get too focus on my problem and neglected the mission from God. I must conceive it on the inside through my eyes of faith before it will come to pass on the outside. I need to create a healthy look picture and get it rooted in my mind.

Don’t look to the back that pulls me down. Don’t look the left or right that distracted me. Don’t look inside that make me lost. But always look up and being delivered by Father from the above.

So, stop worrying, start expecting good things that God is going to put in your life.

No comments: