Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Shelter

I complained, because she don't understand how sorrow it is.
I have to settle my emotion, go to work and smile at people.
While she can just spend whole day sitting at home, thinking how to accuse me back or drown in her own assumption.

I'm tired... totally exhausted. As if I'd just went through a battle 7 days 7 nights without rest.

But then I realised. How wrong I am. How foolish I am to think that way.

I am still the lucky girl. Even though I am sad, I still have Jesus in my heart. God is my great shelter and comforter.

But she has no one. She is helpless.

O Lord, forgive me for my negative assumption. I give thanks to You for loving me. And I pray that You will comfort her as well. Give her peace and joy. Open her spiritual eyes so that she will come to know that You're the Almighty God.

Amen!

1 comment:

singing maniac said...

my blog change name edi...spiderkittenmiao.blogspot.com