Friday, July 10, 2009

A Nice Restaurant to Intro - Lily's Vegetariankitchen

A nice vege restaurant with variety of food. Recommended by Shi Hui. I really enjoyed the food so I was thinking that I should share this with all of my friends.


Something different from the ordinary vege restaurant.
This is the wan tan mee.

This is called "xiang chun mian" 香椿面。 Looks nice but the taste is so so only.
The two noodles we tried were not really satifying. I would recommend you to try the rice.

Kebabs~! This is really good. Highly recommended. Cost RM6 for 6 sticks.

So do the Satays, RM6 for 6 stick. I didn't expect it to be such delicious.

Fish and Chips. RM7 if I'm not mistaken.

Chicken Chop. The gravy taste good with an incredibly sweet smell.

Green Curry can really spice up your taste bud.

There is also other choices such as nasi lemak, laksa, pasembur, mee goreng, steak, pizza, burger, popiah, soup noodle etc etc.
Located at 98, Noble House, Lorong Madras.
Tel: 04-2263810

No comments: