Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me~~

It's Ariel's birthday~~

Everyone keeps asking me " Any surprise? "

Well, sometime surprise can be exciting but it can cause heart attack also oh.

So, anyway, Thank God I don't have heart attack during my birthday.

Instead, I had a warm sweet birthday. I have a lovely birthday cake and a wonderful time plus yummy dinner at Food Loft. (Take a peep on some of the delicious dishes below)


This is my lovely bday cake...

cheezy macaroni..not bad oh..


Jumbo Ais Kacang...

Chicken chop.. looks quite good but taste so so nia la...


French fries..my all time favourite...
This bento set ah.. er.. i only tasted the chicken, nice... the other side dishes.. try yourselves ya..

Of course I will not forget all the wishes from my lovely friends. So I must thanks all of you sincerely : my darling Joshua, my family Papa, Mama, Mummy, Aunt Mary, Angeline, Candy, Joo Lin, Hwei Yee, Szee, Shan, Alfred, my friends Sing Chet, May Nee, Shi Hui, KC, Amanda, Byron, Yap, Ser Ser, Janet, Grace, Lay Ping, Siow Teng, Pei Jean, Alice, Mun Hoo, Wei Loon, King, Garry, Regine, Winnie, Allen, Ee hong, Bernard, Marlous, Fei Sean, Danny, Jeffrey, Boon Hwa, Kenny, Simon, Bek Khee etc etc... (If I left out your name, pls forgive me)

3 comments:

sing said...

yea yea~ my name is on the list! hahaha!

Hey, the cake looks great la..thinking of tasting it.. ;p

sEnGz said...

all food oni? no photo of the happy bday gal ma? hahahahaha....

Hydrangea said...

haha.. now u know how important food is, for me?

scroll to the bottom, then you can see my photo oh...