Saturday, October 18, 2008

Crossroad

I had been working very hard this year. By the blessing from God, I'm doing well; instead boss also praising "well done". Therefore I always thought I'm very secure in my current job, happily freely enjoying myself in my comfort zone.

Yet, life is always unpredictable. Now I have to change company. Not because I resign, not because I'm fired but because of company new system. I was miserable, confused, troubled, uncertain and keep asking myself, "why why why? Am I not good enough?" I'm trapped at the crossroad.

Boss persuades me to stay but relocate me to KL. That is not the life I want, I will not enjoy myself staying there. If I do, I'd be in KL long long ago. Therefore I have no choice but to accept the new job in our distributor company which will secure me to be based in Northern Region.

I was so down and started to drown in my own sorrow again. I cried to God asking Him why this happening to me. Though the new job role seems interesting, I am just not ready for a change at this moment. I'm worry will I be good in the new company? Will the boss and colleagues treat me well?

Then suddenly God speaks to me. “Have I not looking after you all the time? Have I not bless you always in your previous job and current job? Wherever you go, I'm with you. Everyone is favor in you because you are my favored child. Just go ahead and you’ll see this time, and again my blessing still with you.”

Then I realized, I need to move in order for God to work on me. He has the best thing in store for me but if I don’t move forward according to His plan, I can’t reach the spot where the blessing is awaiting.

1 comment:

singing maniac said...

你中tag了!来我家看看吧!