Friday, October 10, 2008

Hydrangea Needs Pesticide

My Gardener is busy because Hydrangea is sick. The evil one sent in a lot of bugs and worms trying to attack this tiny plant. These bugs have been hiding inside Hydrangea for very very long period I guess. But this time, Gardener wants to cast out every single little bugs.

It's a tough process as these are stubborn bugs. They hooked on the leaf, the flowers, the stems, the roots; basically is everywhere.

Gardener sprinkle strong pesticide and some powerful remedy. I am sure Hydrangea will get well soon as she has the most powerful and wonderful gardener. Fear not Hydrangea, as Gardener is watching over you. Be strong and full of courageous and victory is near.

Psalm 23:4 - Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

No comments: