Thursday, August 27, 2009

Home Made Popiah~!

Recently mum is so into making popiah. If I'm not mistaken, it was like continously 4 weekends, she is making popiah. But I can't deny it really taste good and is healthy food as well.

I can wrap popiah very well since young (well trained).
Let me show u.

Lettuce, has to be fresh.

This is french beans fried with meat. I had to pick out the meat pieces as I don't like eating it. :p

"Tao geh" and "ku chai"


Ta~da~... the most important dish for popiah. Without it, the popiah will be just another pan cake without soul. haha... This is the "bang kuang cha".


This is the popiah wrapped by me. See, my skill is good ler? Neat and tidy. hehe...

Thanks to my dear mum for cooking this. It was such a fun time wrapping popiah.

2 comments:

singing maniac said...

show"耶"...酱厉害包都没有帮我包...

king said...

nyum nyum! tapau