Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Finally... My 1st Project Is Done


Hi everybody, finally my 1st project is done.
This is a tissue box container.
Let me show you step by step how i design this cute tissue box container with clay.


1st, paint the whole box.




2nd, stick on colorful brick.





3rd, design the roof top.



Then add cute cartoon figure and lovely flowers.



Look, there are so many sweet morning glory flowers on the roof.



A pair of giraffe.

Isn't it cute?






A pair of lovely bears. The boy boy bear and girl girl bear.









The most difficult part in this project is making the eye lashes of the female giraffe and morning glory.
I had such a great satisfaction from doing this. And surely it will brings a smile on my face each time I look at my piece of work. ^^

2 comments:

joshyeah said...

one word...splendid~!

joshyeah said...

watching a piece of art getting completed is like watching ababy grow and become an adult......especially the creator is so enjoying in crafting the art....dear, i am very happy that finally you can back to your favourite hobby. i feel very satisfy seeing ur smile everytime u had made something.....nice work dear... :)