Monday, May 11, 2009

My 1st Self-made Cartoon - Baby Monkey





Ta-da~~!!

Cute or not?
This is my 1st selft-made cartoon using clay.

Actually this is not my 1st project but is my 1st own idea art work without instructed by coach.

My 1st project which is still "on-going" has not completed yet. Will share it when it is done.

This is the actual idea of the baby monkey at first but feels like abit dull so .........




Isn't it better with a milk bottle and a blankey?

I will continue to polish my skill so that I can create more cute lil cartoon.

^^











3 comments:

singing maniac said...

write my blog in eng is nt a bad idea...i hv think about it b4,bt i like chinese more...since many subjects r in english...so i prefer chinese la...cute monkey...u said it is made by clay?tanah liat,rite?u learn it from who?

Hydrangea said...

u can still write in Mandarin. What i mean is mixture, else follow my way, write bi-lingua.

ya, clay .. but is specially manufactured clay .. got color one.. I go art centre and learn.. quite expansive... big hole in my pocket already...

sing said...

kawaii ne~

(hands up) I want I want!! ;p