Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Exhausted = Break through?

I am exhasuted...
Because of what?
I can't really specify it.. perhaps just the combination of everything.
But to my horror, I also found I am lost.
I am just like sitting in the corner, sobbing, seeing my Father in Heaven from the other side, yet I don't want to walk up to Him to talk.
I don't feel like thinking, I don't feel like sleeping, I don't even feel like talking. I just want to be all alone hiding in my dark room, being BLANK.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will wake up again, just need some time...
need some strength..
need some spaces..
O'God.. Please give me some courage...
I will be fine.. I need a break through..

2 comments:

sing said...

I give you strength! ^^

joshyeah said...

人的尽头,神的开始!在低谷中寻求突破,让上帝的能力充满你的生命!从我们有限的眼光转向他无限的全能!爱你。。。。