Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Break Through In Life

Hours ago, I'd been waiting, counting down the time to write this testimony. I just can't believe it that I really did it. Fasting for 3 days equivalent to 72 hours without solid food, but only plain water, 2 cups of milo, a cup of orange juice and a cup of soya bean each day. (I can hear some ppl saying I'm crazy now). Haha.


Well, what I want to emphasize here is not how wonderful that I made this. I'm not fasting for keeping fit nor for a proof that I got self control. But I fast for seeking God. I am very sure that I will not make this through if it is without God's protection, guidance and blessing.


As a girl who always suffer from gastric pain, I always convince myself (consciously or unconsciously) that I cannot fast. I don't have the faith at all. But this time, God really touched my heart in order to make this decision. Within this 3 days, I don't suffer from gastric pain, I still look energetic and fresh, I still work as usual, I still go to gym and work out for 1.5 hours.


Perhaps I still haven't got the answer that I'm looking for during this fast and pray period. But I know this is a break through for me as I'd come closer and closer to my Abba Father. And through Him alone that this can be done. Thank you my Lord for this blessing. All this glory belongs to You and You alone.


Hallelujah!

2 comments:

sing said...

wah...饥饿三十also 30 hours oni wor..and you 72 hours..

Yes, I'm going to say that you are crazy but since you didn't suffer from any gastric pain and you think it's ok, as a fren, what I can do is to support you lor. But hey, fren, take care also o!

Hydrangea said...

thanks for your concern dear.

I'm feeling good even fasting for 3 days.

Don't worry, God will tk gd care of me :)