Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Conversation Between My Internal Organs

Did you ever hear your internal organs talking to each other? Well, if you don't, let’s listen to what I hear inside my body.

One day, after my 3 days fasting, while I was asleep, my internal organs started to argue.

Intestine: phew~~this few days i really has alot of free time, only need to digest some liquid. No solid food at all.

Liver: Yeah.. less toxic for me too.

Heart & Lungs: Argg.... this is unfair. How come we still have to work 24 hours non-stop? How come intestine can have a 3 easy going days?

Lungs: Can I request Ariel to stop breathing for 3 days so that I could take a long holiday as well?

Intestine: Hey, not just me. Stomach does less work too.

Stomach: Argg…who say I’m having easy time? In fact, I’m struggling. It was really a tough period for me as without food, the acidic gastric juice is hurting my inner stomach wall. I was working even harder to monitor the juice secretion.

Heart: That shows you don’t have self control. Perhaps I should take a holiday and stop beating for 3 days as well. If our master do not agree with this, then I want to resign!

Lungs: Yeah.. Resign.. Resign….

Suddenly, the Holy Spirit voiced out.

Holy Spirit: You all foolish organs. Shut up and repent. What do you think you are if without your master body. God created all of you to be part of this body and to serve your master. How dare you make such a foolish requirement? Now, I shall punish you for your imprudent act.

At this time, all the organs trembled in fear and start to beg for forgiveness.

Holy Spirit: Remember, I spare your life is because this body still needs your function as long as this body is on earth. One day, when Jesus is back, god will grant your master a whole new body and all of you are nothing at all. But if you are still not satisfy at this moment, the Almighty God can set you off anytime right now and restore this body with new organs. So you better work hard!

After that, everyone is in silent. My body suddenly felt exhausted and I was gasping for breathe. My heart was pounding incredibly fast.

Brain: Hey, what’s wrong?

Lungs: 1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2….I must work hard else I’ll be set off. So I must breathe harder to get more oxygen for gas transfer. 1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2……

Heart: Ya ya.. so am I. I must work harder. Pumping blood in my highest speed.

Brain: Oh no!! You are going to make this body collapse!.. HELP~~~!!!!!

*p.s: If you feel "sweating" to read this article. I understand. As I also feel "sweating" that how could I come out with such an article. hahaha... crazy liao....

3 comments:

sing said...

hope my organs din hear this or they'll gone crazy like yours as well..

sEnGz said...

very interesting. very good imagination. now i doubt whether you studied chemical engineering or medicine. lolx...

hazelsaw said...

wahahahhahaa

=_=""""

you never seize to entertain me =D
Goodness i should be studying not reading your blog!