Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Thank God, I'm in pH 6.2


Some people might be wondering, what does Ariel means by "I'm in pH 6.2" ? does she turned acidic?

Now, let me tell you the fascinating facts about Me as Hydrangea.
Hydrangeas are fascinating in that, unlike most other plants, the color of Hydrangea can change dramatically. The color can be changed by controlling the pH of the soil. Hydrangea can appear to be blue to pink or even purple.

It is much easier to change a hydrangea from pink to blue than it is from blue to pink. Changing a hydrangea from pink to blue entails adding aluminum to the soil. Changing from blue to pink means subtracting aluminum from the soil or taking it out of reach of the hydrangea. pH 6.2 is perfect for Hydrangea to keep it pinkish color. If the pH drop until 5.2-5.5, it will become blue in color.

Therefore, when I say I'm in pH 6.2 means I'm in the pink of health, not in "blue~~" mood. Good thing right? haha...

Well, wondering am I confusing anybody? What is hydrangea to do with me? Actually, Hydrangea is the nick of mine which i use since the very first day learn to online. So Hydrangea means me. I choose this nick is because I'm amazed with hydrangea's wonderful nature and character.

Conclusion, I am in pH 6.2 and I'm sure God will be my perfect gardener who will always maintain my pH so that I'll be happy and healthy and pinky always.

Thanks my heavenly Papa, muacks!

3 comments:

singing maniac said...

pengsan liao!酱都可以!

sing said...

so..you mah cannot use the body shampoo 5.5 lor? If you use it, I wonder what colour you will turn into? haha! :p

Hydrangea said...

haha.. of cos can la.. this is call science. haha..

i can use shampoo pH 5.5. As i mention, my gardener (God) will again adjust the pH for me. just mayb bath tat turn turn blueish abit lo. haha...

anybody fainted?