Saturday, June 21, 2008

My pH Dropped, Due to Transplanting


It was a bad weather, sometime raining heavily, sometime was too warm.
Perhaps during such a difficult time, it is really not suitable to transplant me - Hydrangea.
Last night, it rained heavily. I was swaying in the rain. Even though tonne of rain water flowing into me, I am still dehydrated.

God's heart must be pain to see me in such condition, but He insisted to transplant me. As He knew what is best for me. I need a new environment and a new pot. He dug me out from the old soggy soil. I am so stubborn sometime that I refused to be moved. I want to stay in my comfort area because I worry too much. What if the new pot not suitable for me? What if I cannot adapt to the new environment? What if when I being transplant, my pH dropped and I turned to blue.

When I insisted to stay on the ground, I became so strengthless. Then my tears keep flowing. Suddenly, I look up and I see God's face. He stand there silently under the rain. I see tears flowing down His cheeks too. He kept telling me it is all right when He started to dig up as much rootball as possible. It was a difficult task in such a weather. But He didn't gave up on me. Then I realized, it would be easier if I clinged on His hand to allow Him to carry me out from the soggy soil instead I slumber around and let Him to do all the rest.

When I was finally out from the old soil.. My pH dropped tremendously and I turned blue~~ ( refers to previous post to know why pH is important to Hydrangea). God held me tight in His arm and rush to the new pot and let me settle down. I waited silently. Then I was too tired and fell asleep but He remains there to comfort and heal me. He checking my pH from time to time to make sure when the sun rises again in the morning, I'll be in the pink of health.

Thanks God, I woke up fresh and shine today. I might not be in perfect pH of 6.2 yet but I can see He still stand beside me holding me. Using His huge body to cover me to avoid the strong sunlight then He says to me, "My dear, bare in mind that I will only give You the best, hold on and You will see the glory soon".

2 comments:

joshyeah said...

Ariel,
I am glad that you stand firm in God. It is not easy to keep on holding on even in hard times. I was an example of falling down christian, keep all my faith based on what I have, not to have faith to the God unseen. I agree with you, leaving a comfort zone is hard as we are so used to the comfortness. But sometimes too comfort might lead us to laziness ro even spiritually short sighted. Sometimes God seems very cruel, purposely pull us out from our comfort zone and throw us into some miserable situation, where there seems no way out. But believe that God always been so good to His children, and you too.:) You are His beloved daughter, perhaps sometimes might run around, yet He still loves you more than any other things. Planting into new soil is a chance of new life, though might turn blue for awhile. But God is a great gardener and he knows what Hydrangea needs, who knows one day this flower turns out to be the most beautiful flower among. The process is hard, but i firmly believe there is a day where Hydrangea looks up to her Daddy with fresh pinkyish petals, Daddy's smile is full satisfaction and happiness saying that :"you are my favourite flower/daughter, I am so proud of you.". God is always there for you and me, lets run towards Him! No matter how hard the time is, He is always there, preparing to take up our burdens. So be happy and cheerful always, ok?

from,
Joshua

Hydrangea said...

Thanks for the support.
No matter how, I will still be the Ariel who loves to smile always :p