Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Workplace


Many people always concern about where am I working as my company does not have a branch office in Ipoh.
So now, let me show you my work station, where I spend most of my time except when I'm attending case or meeting surgeon.
Though it is not a perfect work place but I still appreciate it alot. And sometime I guess, I should be selected as best employee as I'm so hardworking until most of the time, I sleep beside my workplace (my bed is right opposite the table). Haha~~!

4 comments:

sing said...

ha! I notice it. The hydrangea on the screen of the monitor. purposely put one rite? hehe :)

Hydrangea said...

哇,

知我心者,非你莫属。。

好友默契,难得可贵。。

joshyeah said...

erm.......this concept looks familiar leh......looks like my multimedia portal photo.....haha....nice printer, nice hp, mostly, nice flower :P

Hydrangea said...

haha.. so i guess u must had peeked on my room la.. else how come u made the "almost same" arrangement as mine? i was bit "swt" too when i saw ur multimedia portal arrangement.. haha.

Just that yours is white PS3, mine is white printer.